Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Here are 14 things successful people do (or should be doing) on weekends:
- Exercise/Go for a Run. Everyone needs to do it, and if you can’t work out 4 to 5 days during the workweek, you need to be active on weekends to make up for some of that time, it’s the perfect opportunity to clear your mind and create fresh ideas.
- Vacation. Getting away for the weekend provides a great respite from the grind of an intense week at work, Cohen says.
- The most successful people avoid e-mail for a period of time, just a walk without the phone can feel liberating, and taking Saturday night to mid-day Sunday off is a nice, ecumenical time that works for many people.
- The volunteer work provides a balance to the heavy analytical work it fulfills your need to be creative. “This is a great way to network and to meet others with similar interests,”
- Humans are social creatures, and studies of people’s experienced happiness through the day finds that socializing ranks right up there, not too far down below sex. Go to parties and social gathering.
- Gardening/crafts/games/sports/cooking/cultural activities. This is especially important for those cooped up in an office all week.
- “Networking isn’t an event for a successful person, it’s a lifestyle,” Trunk says. Wherever they go and whatever they do, they manage to connect with new people.
- Egan says truly successful people make time on weekends to appreciate what they have and reflect on their happiness and accomplishments. As Rascoff said, “weekends are a great chance to reflect and be more introspective about bigger issues.”
- Classes and private instruction offer a bespoke approach to insight and peace of mind. How better to equip yourself for success in this very tough world?”
- We live in a competitive world, Peak performance requires managing downtime, too–with the goal of really recharging your batteries. This is how the most successful people get so much done.
- Go for a Walk: A brisk walk is healthy and can be a fascinating pursuit.
- Go Swimming: Find your nearest leisure center and go for a swim.
- Community Sports: There are many community football, cricket, baseball or basketball teams you can join. Take advantage of the opportunity to meet new people whilst working out.
- Join a Film or Book Club: Most film or literature fans will be able to find a weekly club. Here you’ll be able to meet like-minded people and discuss your hobby.
- Become a Dog Walker: Check locally to see if any busy neighbors need any of their pets walking, or put up an ad to be a dog walker.
- Learn to make Some Bread: A simple, cheap, and educational practice on youtube will help
- Netflix and maybe chill: com is a very cheap online streaming video service. Sign up to watch amazing shows such as Breaking Bad and Arrested Development.
- Free Films on YouTube: Typing “Full Movie” into a YouTube search brings up dozens of free films to watch.
- Go On a YouTube Marathon: It’s an amazing resource for fun and creative videos; go on a wild search for the funniest videos you can find.
- Draw: All you need is a pencil or crayons and some paper, then let your imagination run wild.
- Raid Pinterest for DIY Ideas: it offers a myriad of ideas for design work. Have a look and see what you can make out of trash or cheap supplies.
- Play Hide and Seek: This is a terrific way to entertain your children, but it’s also fun if you’re adults with a gleefully immature streak!
- Listen to the Radio or Podcasts: Purchase a cheap radio, if you don’t already have one, and enjoy some free entertainment. It’s an often forgotten, but very enjoyable, service.
- Read: Reading is a great accompaniment to your life. Head to your local library for classics.
- Learn a Foreign Language: Nothing is stopping you from taking up French, Japanese, Italian etc.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.
Please follow and like us: