We hear many complaints from Apple Music users, and the most common one is “iTunes does not let me add music to my iPhone.” If you find that Apple Music does not allow you to add songs, do not worry. In this post, we’ll show you why Apple Music does not allow you to add songs and fix them. Follow us and get more details.
iMyFone TunesMate can selectively stream music, movies, playlists, photos, videos, and more. purchased, not purchased or downloaded for free from your computer to your iPhone or from your iPhone to your computer / iTunes without deleting existing items on your iPhone.
In addition, you can restore your iTunes library by copying files from your iPhone / iPad / iPod. Be sure to rebuild your library exactly as it was
Steps to Transfer the iTunes Playlist to the iPhone
Step 1: Launch iMyFone TunesMate on your computer and connect your iPhone via a USB cable.
Step 2: Now select the option to transfer iTunes media to iDevice mode in the software launch interface
Step 3: Once the scanning process is complete, all playlists will be displayed in your iTunes, check them and click on the Transfer button.
Features of iMyFone TunesMate
– The best alternative iTunes, even stronger than iTunes
– A key adds iTunes music to iPhone without opening iTunes two-way broadcast
– Add a file to the iPhone without deleting the previous data (iTunes will be deleted)
– You can even share purchased music with friends without a password
– Support all kinds of multimedia files
– Perfect synchronization of iTunes between iOS and PC
– Re-create the damaged iTunes library
– Manage music, photos, applications, documents and more from the iPhone.
– Supported file types: Music, Playlists, Movies, Camera, Photo Library, Podcasts, iTunes U, TV Shows, Audiobooks, and more.
– Bidirectional transmission (from / to): iTunes <-> iPhone / iPad / iPod; Computer <-> iPhone / iPad / iPod
Upgrade to the latest version of iTunes
Learn how to get the latest version of iTunes on your Mac or PC.
If iTunes is installed on your computer, follow these steps to update to the latest version of iTunes.
If iTunes is not installed on your computer, download the latest version.
– Open the App Store on your Mac.
– Click Updates at the top of the window.
– And if your OS (Mac or iTunes) update is available, install it.
– Open iTunes
– Through the menu bar at the top of the iTunes window, click Help, then click Check for Updates.
– Go through the instruction to install the latest version.
Check the available space on your iPhone
Are you worried about filling up your iPhone and wondering how to check your storage space? Take a picture, download an app, and generate a message that there is not enough disk space to install or save on your device. Checking your available disk space can save you a lot of time and headaches, telling you when to free up disk space before you get into trouble. Here are the steps:
– Initialize the settings application.
– Select the General tab.
– Finally, select the About tab and scroll until you see the Available option and iCloud storage option.
At the top, you can see the used space and available space areas, which are related to the space on your iOS device. Below them, you will see your iCloud storage.
Disable the iCloud music library
When the iCloud Music Library is activated, you cannot add music to the iPhone.
- Go to Settings on the iPhone
- Then click Music
- Finally, tap on the iCloud Music Library. Move the switch until it turns green.
Disable iTunes Match
As many people have noticed, there is no iTunes Match option in Music on iPhone. You can still disable iTunes Match on iPhone, but additional work is required.
- Go to Settings
- Then tap iTunes and App Store.
- Press your “Apple ID” option (you may need to sign in to your Apple ID), then subscriptions. There you can see the iTunes Match option.
Press “Cancel Subscription” and iTunes Match is now disabled. The subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.