It is has become a tradition that events are known to come in single format of dress up, get a compere and a list of event order and then get the DJ blaring. That should be history in this generation of optimal creativity. We should now have mixtures of retro and modernity to spice up our events.
You may be thinking this would be a stressful thing to attain, trust me, you are going to design more on your own after going through these ten different event themes and ideas.
- Blind-Wine Tasting Party: Get up to five of your favorite wines, cover them in a paper or burlap bags. Let your guests taste them informally. Give everyone a pencil and paper to record their tasting notes, then surprise them with a big reveal in the end.
- Karaoke Party: It is a DIY idea. Get a karaoke machine, lots of drinks and get set to hit your guests with bangs in the past and present.
- Bring Back Prom: The memory of prom lingers but you can still bring it back like before.
- The Princess Party: Imagine how your guests would look like in their tiaras.
- Take me to Mexico: Get an awesome list of Mariachi music and a DIY Margarita Bar.
- Slumber Party: Inform your guests to show up in their pajamas. It is not only for kids. Get some champagne and get set to watch some movies.
- Bring Picnic Home: Not always the formal dinner party. Try out a picnic blanket in your backyard and serve picnic foods like a charcuterie plate.
- Masquerade Ball: What about having your guests wear black tie with don masks. Guess what? The party would surprise you.
- Golden Party: Here, everything is in gold. From gold food to gold drinks to gold attire to gold décor.
- Let there be Campfire: We don’t have to get to camps before we make the fire. Serve hot cocoa while you create a s’mores station for your party.
As much as these ideas are do-it-yourself event ideas, you can never undermine the touch of professional event planners like us. You have just seen few of the abundance we come with, contact us today and let us make lasting fun out of your events.