I woke up today saying a lot of positive things to myself, I don’t know where it came from but it felt right and good. When I started, I paused “what are you saying to yourself”, I asked myself … but I continued because of the positive impact I felt in my mind at that moment.
Your thoughts and mind have a big part to play in your overall success and happiness that day and the future, so it is important to create a positive balanced mindset.
Every second and minute may feel terribly sad and situations might worsen it but always remember you are your own best friend and the most important person in your life, So treating yourself right is crucial which adds up to what you say to yourself and how.
The key is positive self-affirmations as often as you can, it’s a powerful way to improve your mindset on a daily to increase your feelings of self-worth. These statements will motivate and encourage you and remind you of just how awesome you are.
Say them aloud in the morning or before bed, write them down as reminders or stick notes or recite them in your head
- Nothing is impossible
- I give myself permission to do what is right for me
- I attract money easily into my life.
- I’m worthy of love
- I am enough.
- I approve of myself and love myself deeply.
- I will not compare myself to strangers on the Internet.
- I am unique and that makes me, me.
- The best is yet to come
- Success is my natural state. I will flourish in all of my endeavors.
- My past is not a reflection of my future.
- No amount of guilt can change the past, and no amount of worrying can change the future.
- I forgive myself for the mistakes I’ve made
- I forgive those who have hurt me
- I let go of worries that deplete my energy.
- I’m courageous and stand up for myself.
- I’m bold, beautiful, and brilliant.
- I am grateful for every day
- I am confident in my ability
- I believe in my dreams
- I choose to not to be “judgie” or criticize myself or others around me
- I’m in control of how I react to others.
- Negative thoughts only have the power I allow them.
- I trust that I am on the right path.
- I allow myself to be who I am without judgment.
- I am able to observe my emotions without becoming attached to them.
- I am in charge of my own happiness
- My mind is full of brilliant ideas.
- My life is full of amazing opportunities that are ready for me to step into.
- I substitute my anger for compassion and understanding.
- I give myself space to grow and learn.
- I give myself the care and attention that I deserve.
- I am full of energy and life.
- I will succeed today.
- I deserve to have joy in my life.
- I don’t need someone else to feel happiness.
- I am becoming closer to my true self every day.
- I am smart enough to make my own decisions.
- My body is healthy, and I’m grateful.
- I am powerful and resilient.
- I choose peace and surround myself with peaceful, uplifting people
- I am at peace with who I am as a person.
- I am grateful for the people in my life
- I’m calm, happy, and content.
- I am learning valuable lessons from myself every day.
- My life is a gift and I appreciate everything I have.
- I try to see the good in people, even when it gets tough.
- No dream is too big for me to achieve
- My body shape is perfect in the way it’s intended to be.
- I’m in charge of my life and no one will dictate my path besides me.
Remind yourself of your values, your interests, goals and objectives, remind yourself of your true core, things you care about, stay positive to yourself and remind yourself of the important things in your life.
Choose a few that really speak to you and encourage you to keep moving forward.